English German Dictionary
We usually are not against this offered that the word definitive just isn’t interpreted as’standardised ‘. The words As God wills became the motto of her life. An equinox is among the two days within the 12 months when day and night are of equal size. The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word.
Please notice that the vocabulary objects in this list are only available on this browser. Once you’ve copied them to the vocabulary coach, they are available from everywhere. If you wish to copy vocabulary gadgets to the vocabulary trainer, click on “Import” within the vocabulary record.
Definition Of ’como’
to certainly one of your lists under, or create a new one. A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, factor, feeling or idea (e.g. man, canine, home). A conjunction is a word that connects phrases, phrases, clauses, or sentences (e.g. The cat and the canine slept.). An adverb is a word that describes a verb, an adjective, or other adverbs (e.g. to run quickly, very tired).
- expand_more Eventually, Europe should study to eat to reside and cease residing to eat.
- This refers to an idiomatic word or phrase for which there isn’t a word-for-word translation.
- Learn more with unlimited dictionary entry.
- As you see, this translation, and its comments, have been done quite some time ago, and not even Tom , native English speaker, mentioned anything about it.
- Vocabulary coach Build your vocabulary with our free vocab trainer.
Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange. We at the moment are very pleased to have the ability to offer you the Android App model of LEO’s English-Spanish Dictionary. The dictionary currently supplies greater than a hundred thirty,000 entries along with the accompanying boards and the vocabulary coach can also be obtainable in your use. Colloquially, como is sometimes used for approximations.